Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Powder:||Yes||Specifications:||20 Iu Per 1 Vial . 1 Kit Is 100 Iu.|
|Appearance:||Each Vial Contains 20iu||Storage:||Keep At 2-8C.Don't Freeze|
|Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Delivery time||Within 1-2 days payment|
|Business Type||Manufacturer Factory|
20 iu per 1 vial . 1 kit is 100 iu.
Growth hormone was discovered in the 1920s and was isolated in the form of somatotropin in 1956. The benefits of HGH are immense; even today new research pops up regularly that reveals new uses for it. HGH is present in the body at a rate of 500 micrograms at any time in the blood of males between the ages of 20 and 30.
It’s produced by the anterior pituitary gland under the stimulation of the hypothalamus (like LH, the testosterone precursor). The effects on our system are tremendous:
As you can see, HGH has several benefits. Research shows HGH may be superior to testosterone and its derivatives because it is not androgenic, causes no aromatization, and shows few side effects in limited doses. It can dramatically increase size in combination with testosterone.
It is believed that we may benefit from doses of 1.0-1.5 mg in the bloodstream. That is somewhere in the optimal range for natural HGH.
The function of HGH
1. Re-growth every organ in the body.
2. Enhance the body's immunity.
3.HGH can improve sexual function and promote sexual desire, postpone menopause, anti-aging.
4. Enhance and restore memory, improve sleep quality, eliminate tiredness, make people energetic.
5. Elimination of wrinkles, keep the skin smooth and delicate, closing pores, reduce pigmentation, restore skin elasticity, enhance facial contours.
6. Increase the body's muscle content, prevent muscle atrophy, enhance endurance.
7. You can lose weight shaping, fat evenly distributed to maintain the overall balance of body posture.
8. hypolipidemic, cholesterol.
9. Regeneration of hair, make white hair black, improve hair, reduce hair loss.
10. To enhance bone density, prevent osteoporosis, prevent senile fractures.
HGH is a hormone that is naturally produced by the body. It really is synthesized and secreted by skin cells in the anterior pituitary gland located at the bottom of the brain. HGH stimulates many metabolic processes in cells. HGH impacts protein, fat, carbohydrate and mineral metabolism. The major role of HGH is to stimulate the liver to secrete Insulin-like Growth Factor-I (IGF-I). IGF-I stimulates production of cartilage cells, resulting in bone growth and also plays a key role in muscle protein synthesis and organ growth.
HGH treatment is widely used for both pediatric and adult GHD. It works to return growth hormone levels to those of a non-growth-hormone-deficient individual. In children, HGH can increase growth rate and promote the development of muscle. In adults, it can build muscle, increase energy, and reduce body fat. However, HGH cannot promote growth in post-pubescent individuals. After puberty, the ends of long bones fuse and quit growing.