Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Epithalon||CAS No.:||07297-39-8|
|Customized:||Customized||Packing:||Disguised Package Or As Required|
|Appearance:||White Lyophilized Powder||MW:||390|
What is Epithalon
Epithalon (also known as Epitalon or Epithalone) is the synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin which is naturally produced in humans. This pineal peptide preparation is secreted in the epithlamium-epiphyseal region of the brain. Its more prominent tasks are: to regulate metabolism in the epiphysis, increase the sensitivity of hypothalamus to its natural hormonal influences, normalize the function of the anterior pituitary, regulate the levels of gonadotropins and melatonin in the body. Epithalamin increases a person's resistance to emotional stress and also acts as an antioxidant.
How to inject Epithalon
Epithalon has a systemic effect regardless of the injection spot. It can be injected subcutaneously (under the skin) or intramuscularly (into the muscle). People usually inject it into the shoulder, tigh, buttocks or under the skin in the stomach fat area.
Injectable Epithalon use
duration: 10 - 20 days
dosage: between 5 - 10 mg per day (20 mg intravenous for terminal patients)
frequency of injection:1 injection per day for low dose, 2 injections for higher dose (divided between morning and late afternoon injection)
● Telomerase activation (consequently, elongation of Telomeres)
● regulates neuroendocrinous system
● increases the hypothalamic sensitivity to the endogenous hormonal effects
● decrease or suppression of proliferative changes in vaginal epithelium and endometrium in anovulatory phase
● normalization of gonadotropic hormones levels (FSG, LG, prolactin)
● positive influence on peripheral haemodynamics: improvement of blood rheology, decrease of intravessel thrombogenesis
● regulation of the levels of reactants in the acute inflammation phase (c3-component of the complement, pre-albumin, C-reactive protein, alpha-orosomucoids
● normalization of T-cell immunity
● normalization of aqua-electrolyte balance indices
● normalization of uric acid levels
● normalization of Cholesterol
● rejuvenation / strengthening of the immune system
● inhibition of spontaneous and induced carcinogenesis (tumor prevention)
Other peptieds we offer
|CJC-1295 with DAC||2mg||Gonadorelin||2mg|
|CJC-1295 without DAC||2mg||Gonadorelin||10mg|
Q1: Can i get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2:What’s your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is 1 box.
Q3: How about delivery leadtime?
A:Delivery lead time: About 1-2 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Money gram or PayPal Escrow(Alibaba).
Q5: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q6:Is there a discount?
A:Different quantity has different discount.we will give you the best price.
Q7: How do you treat quality complaint?
A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q8: How to contact us ?
A:You can chat with us by WhatsApp,Wechat&Skype Online. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply. Send Email to us.